Staff application - yourlocalg

What is your IGN?:
yourlocalg

Do you have past experience in a staff position?:
Not in minecraft, but discord. I own 2 servers, I’ve owned one of them for about 1-2 years and it is pretty decent & successful with my friend’s help :slight_smile:

What timezone do you live in?:
GMT+2

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
Hmm, I played for about 1-3 years when I was around 8-10??( I’m 14 years old right now ) I’m not really sure, but I took a long break and started playing again a few days before I joined cereal land

How long have you been on the server, and how active are you?:
I’ve been on the server for a few weeks, not really sure about that either, y’know I didn’t keep count haha. but still I’d stay 2-3 weeks. I’m active a few hours a day ( every day )

Have you ever been banned before, and if so, why?:
Well, around the time when I was little kid I got banned for x-ray even though I wasn’t using it. Just luck.

What can you contribute to the server as a staff member?:
I like to talk to and help out people in need - meaning I’d answer any questions or help with any other thing that I’m allowed to help with, such as building or finding a pet, etc. I’m also there if someone needs a chat buddy, I can be really talkative haha. I might not seem like it with my friends but I can be serious and mature when needed to be & I know how to talk to different kinds of people. I’m also very understanding and I’m able to see both point of views in an argument, or a simple discussion. I might not be the best at my job but I’m always ready to learn how to be better. :slight_smile:

Additional comments:
English isn’t my main language as you can probably notice from my grammar, so I don’t use that many big words as a staff member usually does, but I hope you can overlook that.

1 Like