Staff Application - splintarN (new application)

What is your IGN?:
splintarN

Do you have past experience in a staff position?:
Yes I have but they were small servers (10-30 players) I went from server to server looking for the right one with a good community and a good staff team. I think I’ve found the right one. :slight_smile:

What timezone do you live in?:
CEST

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
Around 6-7 years.

How long have you been on the server, and how active are you?:
I think I joined around April and I’ve been playing since then. I’ve been very active on the server but not lately because I have school and I’m learning to drive too.

Have you ever been banned before, and if so, why?:
No.

What can you contribute to the server as a staff member?:
Good teamwork and dedication to be a staff member. I have the recording software OBS and Fraps etc. I can record major punishments just in case I do get called out for abuse. I will make sure that I have proof of each punishment and justify that I was not abusing and the punishments given were fair. I believe sportsmanship is something necessary as staff too. For example; You were staff before someone and they got promoted before you did. It’s something that happens a lot. I first would find out why I wasn’t promoted and strive to ensure next time I do better to get a promotion faster. I would congratulate the person, though inside I may be jealous. The position they have is well deserved and I would make sure to show that in my actions. I would not start drama if this were to happen.

Additional comments:

no additional comments.

1 Like

Thanks @splintarN I’m not taking on additional staff right now but will keep this on file for when I do.

I’m glad you are a part of our community!