Staff Application, Endswell

What is your IGN?
Endswell

Do you have any past experiences in a staff position?
No, the best I do is help out new comers when they first start out and answer people’s questions to the best of my abilities

What timezone do you live in?
Eastern Daylight Time

How long have you been playing MineCraft?
For about nine years now

How long have you been on this server, and how active are you?
I have been playing for two-three months. I play several days a week for several hours per play

Have you ever been banned before, and if so why?
I have never been banned from any server before

What can you contribute to the server as a staff member?
I’m always looking for ways to help other players, especially those who are new to the community and/or are learning about how to use and play on a Towny server. Specifically, if a new player asks how to use Towny, I would walk them through using the basic commands that every player needs to know. I’d also watch them as they try it out to make sure they get the idea, so that the next time they need to use Towny, it isn’t necessary for me to be there to hold their hand through the process again.
As another example, I’ve seen existing staff members help players when they’ve been griefed. I don’t have a full understanding of exactly how this works (due to not being a staff member), but what I’ve seen before is that staff members ask players to show them where they were griefed, and use a server plugin to check the history of the specific blocks that were changed. Presumably, this pulls up a log of which players have done what in that exact location, so they can tell who griefed the player, when, and what they did.

Additional comments:
I have a pretty consistent schedule and I’m always looking to help people to the best of my abilities.