Staff Application, Atomix

What is your IGN?:
Atomix_0_0

Do you have past experience in a staff position?:
About a year ago I was a admin on a much smaller towny/factions server with a little over 500 members at the time. I also served as a staff member on a Garry’s Mod jail break server but that only lasted about a month.

What timezone do you live in?:
I live on EST and I can usually be on anywhere from 10am-8pm during summer.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
I have been playing Minecraft a little over 9 years now and I have lots of experience with playing on large and small scale servers.

How long have you been on the server, and how active are you?:
I have around 120+ hours now and I’m normally on everyday so I am very active and most of my free time has went to the server.

Have you ever been banned before, and if so, why?:
I have never been banned from a server before but I have received warnings and other small things like that. I have never really tried things like x-ray or free cam because I feel like they give a unfair advantage and take away a lot of fun the game has to offer.

What can you contribute to the server as a staff member?:
With thousands of hours in Minecraft, I am a extremely knowledgable player. I often find myself making new friends and helping new people I have never met before because I love to meet new people help others. As someone who despises cheating and other forms of bad behavior I’d be quick to point it out and inform other staff with NO exceptions. I find myself to be responsible and care about others because I like to help others and do my part to make a community as welcoming and enjoyable as possible. With responsibility, empathy, prior experience, and work ethic I think I make a very viable candidate for a staff/helper position for Cereal Land.

Additional comments:
I’d like to thank you for your time and hopefully you’ll consider my application for staff in the near future. Have a great day!

1 Like