RichPCGamer's Staff Application

What is your IGN?:
RichPCGamer

Do you have past experience in a staff position?:
I am currently moderator on Spacef and SubZeroNW.

What timezone do you live in?:
I live in the Adelaide timezone. ACST.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
I have been playing Minecraft a little over 10 years now. In those 10 I have had lots of cool experience with and have learnt lots of things and commands about minecraft.

How long have you been on the server, and how active are you?:
I have around 1+ hours now and I’m normally on everyday, so I am usually active.

Have you ever been banned before, and if so, why?:
I have been banned from Hypixel once, but that was because I had a security issue, and had to contact an admin to confirm that I had fixed it, and he then unbanned me. I have never been banned on Cereal land before though.

What can you contribute to the server as a staff member?:
With thousands and thousands of hours in Minecraft, I would consider myself wise (academically and Minecraft speaking. I can contribute 5 - 7 hrs/day on school-days and 7 - 9+ on weekends and over holidays

I would like to become a Helper/Mod/Admin because I know have what it takes to make a good staff member. I have educated myself on the rules that apply to the server, and Discord, and the punishments that are associated with breaching them. I’m quick at noticing if something is wrong or unusual. I am tolerant to a degree, but when things start to get out of hand I will actively start dealing with problems to find solutions, and necessary punishments. I am very active on all server I play on. I don’t hack and have only been banned on Hypixel due to a security issue. I can detect Kill Aura, Fly Hacks, B-hop and many other hacks. I am trusting, and I put my faith in others to do what is right or necessary. I know from experience that not everyone can be trusted, and not everyone can take an opinion. That’s just something I must accept. I am a responsible, selfless young man who is considerate and respectful to those around me while I’m involved in anything. I prioritise others, and make sure that they are enjoying their time, this is what I like to do best. I like to know what’s going on around me and what I can do to make things better and, ultimately, more enjoyable for everyone.

You should choose me to become staff because, I can easily detect hacks and have fun detecting, confronting, recording (slash gathering evidence) and banning hackers. I know all the rules, I am very tolerant and resilient, I am and can be active, I know from experience (as a normal player and owning servers of my own) that not everyone can be trusted by players, staff and the community. I am very responsible; I am a selfless young man. I like to make sure that other, and all players are feeling, good about themselves, safe and happy at all times. If someone needs help or is being harassed, then I will always stand up for them. I am always respected by other players and communities. My personality causes me to make every laugh and feel safe and respected at all times. If anyone (Staff or player) needs help with anything, I will help them to the best of my ability. I like to do best at all times. I can help the server’s community’s player base grow. I like to make it so that everyone is having fun and feels respected at all times.

I can positively affect the community, with all of my skills. I can positively effect with ban hackers. This will positively affect people not hacking because it will get rid of the dirty hackers and rule breakers. I can positively affect the community and staff by helping them with whatever I can to the best of my ability. I can bring respect, trust, Kindness and Knowledge. I can make everyone laugh. I can help grow the player base, make it expand and positively affect their lives. I know many techniques of cheering someone up, so If someone is feeling down, I can more than likely make them happier.

Additional comments:
No, not atm.