Helper/Staff Application

What is your IGN?:
ViSSeFlaws

Do you have past experience in a staff position?:
I’m a manager of a local Hardee’s and have been for several months. I’m familiar with management.

What timezone do you live in?:
Central.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
10 years.

How long have you been on the server, and how active are you?:
Been on the server just under a month, but have about 5 days of active play time, and i am online 5-6 hours a night.

Have you ever been banned before, and if so, why?:
Never been banned from a server.

What can you contribute to the server as a staff member?:
I am familiar with management positions and even though I’m not staff I still try and make time to help the people on the server to the best of my ability. I have the ability to deal with rough situations and deescalate and solve problems. I am in online schooling and am basically open anytime other than when I’m working. I would not have a problem with sumbitting my scheduel every week so people know when I’m available.

Additional comments:
Refer to Mgdarock and Mousie

2 Likes

Update: How long have you been on the server, and how active are you?: 5 months, 20 days in game, an hour or more a night

What can you contribute to the server as a staff member?: I’ve been learning about Core Protect and how to handle situations when the rules are broken much more effectively. I’m also always willing to contact others if I’m not sure how to handle something.