Application for Staff Member

What is your IGN?
townsfolk

Do you have any experience in a staff position?
No

What time zone do you live in?
Central time zone. Minnesota to be exact

How long have you been playing Minecraft?

How long have you been on this server, and how active are you?
I have been on this server since early February. I am on this server every single day for about 3-4 hours per day. Mainly in the evening.

Have you ever been banned before and if so why?
No

What can you contribute to this server?
I want to be able to make this server as fun as possible. The group of people who are on this server are some of the best people I’ve ever met. People on this server love to work hard and communicate well and that’s what keeps me coming back day after day. I have never donated to any other server except Cerealland because the experiences and friendships I’ve had on this server have been the best I have ever been a part of. As a staff member, I will promise to be open and friendly to all that are on the server. I will be quick to resolve issues that pop up. If I get caught in a situation that I cannot resolve, I will work with other staff on the server to fix it. I will work with a passion and make sure this server is the best it can be. Although I tend to be a little quiet in the server, my behind the scenes work exemplifies what I can truly bring to this server. Overall, I just want to be part of a great group of staff and continue to expand the great legacy of Cerealland.

I thank you for your time to read this application and I hope you can make a great decision when choosing the next staff member.

-townsfolk

1 Like